Monday, February 21, 2011

Here we come little Bavaria!

After our last teeth grinding final for the fall semester of 2010, my fiancé and I took a short winter getaway up to Frankenmuth, Michigan. Frankenmuth is the home of Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland. Bronner’s was the first store we shopped at. It was a large store of anything Christmas anyone could ever want. We spent a good three hours in this store looking at all the beautiful decorations of every country you could think of. I even bought a few decorations made to represent the countries my ancestors are from. Best of all, my fiancé bought and had personalized a red ornament for me. It has a snowman on it that reads, “Jaime melts my heart”.

The next day we went downtown "Little Bavaria" in Frankenmuth. Bavaria is German
meaning a small region in Germany. We are both Germen and we enjoyed this experience. This is how I love to experience the simple things in life.


I would love to have a marriage of just simple things. How would you like your marriage? Would you like to be a stay at home mom? I am not having children and I do not want to stay at home all the time, but at the same time I do not want to become overwhelmed with a job. I might be sounding like many women, or maybe you are one of those women who do prefer a career over marriage. I say kudos to any choice a woman makesJ


As for me and my fiancé, we love the cold weather and the snow. We could get lost somewhere like this, but yet it would be okay because we would have eachother. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment