Sunday, February 27, 2011

TGIT!

Last Friday and Saturday I went out of town with my fiancé to a marriage conference. We are both Catholic and I chose to go to Ft. Wayne because I have a few friends that live in Ft. Wayne. Our little miniature vacation was great and the marriage conference was great as well. Everything was so great that I just did not want to come back to another grueling week of school.

Thank God it’s Thursday! This is the day of the week I am going to focus on because this is the end of my school week. This last week was definitely a great week for me.

Monday started like every other Monday. The first day of the week that sort of “fuels” you up for the week ahead. I hope your Monday went well. Tuesday, for this semester at least, is a breather for me. Do not be confused, class that day is hard and I have to pay attention for the full seventy-five minutes, as you should for any class you take, but this class requires 150% of your full attention, After this class I go over to the gym for some fitness and exercise.


It is hump day, also known as Wednesday. I always look forward to Wednesday. My fiancé always says, “Only one more day after today,” not only that, but I realized it was already the seventh week of the semester. There are sixteen weeks in a semester and that meant that this next week will be the eighth week, midterm! It kind of feels like school just started, as it always feels that way, but that only means Spring Break is in the horizon. No, seriously, I plan to be lethargic and sleep till nine or ten in the morning.
                                                                                                         
So alas, Thursday finally came. The date was February 24. I did not go and exercise today because we had a guest speaker, David Blakesley, come and speak to us about Visual Literacy. After this got over I went to spend the weekend with my fiancé. It is great hanging out with my best friend, the man who is 99% compatible with me.

I cannot wait until spring break. I am going to be spending everyday with my fiancé. We are going to make the labels for our wedding invitations, plan our catered luncheon for our reception, and maybe, just maybe, my wedding dress will be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment